Hi... I'm your garage door guy, Craig. I do repairs, maintenance and service to domestic, automated garage doors. There is no charge to come out and quote and you will receive honest good advice.
It is recommended that you service your garage doors & motors annually as preventative maintenance.
* Installation of new garage door motors
* Supply, fit and program receivers & remotes
* Repairs to certain garage door motors ( provided parts of model are still available)
* Replacement of torsion & tension springs on sectional doors
* Annual check up & service
* Replacement of rollers, drums, bearings, cables, hinges, weather seals & locking mechanisms
* Replacement of damaged or weather worn door panels
* Refitting of support brackets & structures