Consumer Credit Counselling is a registered debt counselling agency, regulated by the National Credit Regulator and specialising in expert debt counselling for over-indebted consumers.
WE PROVIDE THIS SERVICE TO ALL CONSUMERS WHO ARE FINANCIALLY STRESSED.
We can help you by negotiating with your creditors to reduce your monthly repayments to suit your affordability, by restructuring your debts so that your monthly expenses don’t exceed your monthly income. At Consumer Credit Counselling we will deliver a professional, private and confidential service and protect your rights.
OUR DEBT SERVICES
Debt Counselling is a process of assisting consumers who are experiencing debt-related problems through:
* Budget Advice
* Restructuring Payments
* Negotiating with Creditors
* Monitoring for Payments
* Providing an Aftercare Service
CONSUMER EDUCATIONAL WORKSHOPS
We provide workshops to businesses, church groups, government organisations and schools in an effort to educate consumers of their rights. We offer the following workshops:
* The National Credit Act
* The Debt counselling process
* The Debt Collection Process
CREDIT REPAIR PLAN
* Investigating Credit Agreements
* Investigating Credit Reports
* Investigating Garnishee Orders
* Employee Services
* Debt Solution Plan
CONTACT US TODAY FOR A FREE CREDIT REPORT AND DEBT ASSESSMENT
BENEFITS OF DEBT COUNSELLING (DEBT REVIEW)
YOU PAY ONE CONSOLIDATED MONTHLY INSTALLMENT FOR ALL YOUR DEBT:
You can relax know all that your debt is paid and the money left in your bank account belongs to you.
Your creditors cannot proceed with any legal action or repossess your assets
YOUR CREDIT RECORD IS CLEARED:
Once all your debt is paid a Clearance Certificate is issued and the accounts are cleared from your credit profile.
Your debt problem can be solved in 3 easy steps:
* Request your free credit report and debt assessment
* A debt expert will contact you to discuss your Free Debt Assessment
* If you satisfied, the debt expert will complete the application over the phone and sent you all the documents to sign.