Bev’s Designs is a Port Elizabeth based Architectural firm specialising in drawing building plans for new builds and renovations. The firm is represented by Beverly Heine, who has extensive experience in in the field of architecture.
30 years of architectural industry experience and registered with the South African Council of Architectural Professionals (SACAP) and the South African Institute of Architectural Technologists (SAIAT).
Our mission is to provide and maintain the highest level of service in architectural design, land use and development within client requirements. Our clients are the life blood of our business and we focus our energy and actions on meeting there needs and aspirations.
PROFESSIONAL ARCHITECTURAL SERVICE
* Commercial and industrial buildings such as corporate offices, showrooms, warehouses and factories.
* Residential buildings ranging from new upmarket residences to small additions and alterations.
* Low cost housing.
* Tourism related buildings such as Lodges and Guest Houses.
We work from projects from start to finish or from any point in between:
* Conceptual design
* Master planning
* Completed working drawings
* Rezoning applications
* Site development applications
* Heritage committee applications
* 3D visualization
* Approval by local authorities
Scope of experience
Bev’s Designs offers architectural drawing and technology services. We are able to offer over 25 years of experience and expertise in the industry. Projects that we undertake comply with local government requirements as well as the most recent national building regulations. Our experience in commercial and industrial projects means that we are familiar with general health and safety regulations in buildings.
Every project enjoys personal attention and expert knowledge. Our designs are carefully planned and consideration is given to the environment, landscape, weather, orientation and local council rules, regulations and by-laws.
Our goal with every project is to:
* Maximise potential and return on investment.
* Ensure a positive contribution to the environment, the community and the client.
* Ensuring compliance with local and national regulations.
* Provide excellent service.