BMS Bookkeeping Services based in Kibler Park, Johannesburg offers premium accounting and bookkeeping services for small to medium sized companies.
SOMETHING ABOUT THE OWNER AND DIRECTOR
Bianca Slabbert has worked in both Private and Corporate sectors as an Auditor, Accountant and Bookkeeper for over twenty years. She has successfully completed numerous Certificate and Diploma courses in: Fundamentals of Bookkeeping, Financial Accounting, Business Management.
As an Accountant training never ends for me. In an ever changing Economic Environment continued training and studying remains an integral, essential part of a Professional Accountant.
I am presently completing a National Diploma - Financial Accountant SA - ICBA (Institute of Certified Bookkeepers and Accountants) - Member Number: 844787
* Excellence - We strive to excel in all that we do.
* Professional - We aim at all times to conduct business with the professionalism and conduct that is expected by our clients.
* Integrity - We undertake to manage your business and our relationship with you, with the utmost integrity and honesty.
* Credibility - We strive to maintain open, informative communication with you on your business affairs, so you are never left in the dark about your most valuable asset - Your Business.
WHY USE BMS
* Your business is small to medium in size. There is just not enough work to employ a full-time staff member. However, the accounting still needs to be done and done properly.
* As the business owner you need to focus on growing and managing your business.
* Your business will not bear the costly expenses of purchasing Accounting and Payroll software, as well as paying annual licence fees for the software.
* You do not bear the burden and cost coupled with continuous training of accounting staff.
* You can concentrate on your business and let BMS concentrate on your business accounting needs.
Monthly Accounting & Bookkeeping Services
At BMS we know that running your business is a full-time exercise and that you don’t always have the time or want to worry about your monthly accounting. We take of that for you, so that you can optimise your business growth.
We prepare your monthly accounts from various source documents such as customer invoices, supplier invoices and bank statements and provide you with a set of monthly management accounts. Your information is captured in Sage Pastel Partner. Once all source documents have been captured, we will furnish you with a full set of financial reports.
We believe that every client is different and therefore their needs are different and that’s why we tailor make a solution for each of our clients.
Contact us for a tailor-made solution for your business.
Annual Financial Statements
Once a year and/or at the clients request we compile a set of Annual Financial Statements, which is a report created annually that quantifiably describes the financial viability of any company. This includes a statement of income, statement of changes in net worth and a balance sheet. It also often includes a cash flow statement.
The Annual Financial Statements are prepared by our professional team of accountants and where determined by the public interest score (PIS) we retain the services of registered Auditors, that are registered members of South African Institute of Professional Accountants (SAIPA) as prescribed in the Companies Act.