Nonsuch Interiors are Interior Consultants in Pretoria who offer boutique design and décor services to clients from all walks of life.
No interior design or decorating job is too big or small for the consultancy’s expert team, which is headed by Nonsuch owner and reputable designer Gaynor Murray.
Gaynor brings years of experience in trend-setting design and décor concepts to her Pretoria-based business and has built Nonsuch into a consultancy known for exquisite styling and superior quality.
Her eclectic inspirations have collectively brought a distinctive signature style to the Nonsuch design projects, a stunning collaboration in modernism and timeless elegance set against a kaleidoscope of textures, colours and patterns.
Nonsuch is accomplished in the art of design and décor, bringing an innovative palette to transform your interior space.
For a consultation with Gaynor and her expert team, contact us and make an appointment.
At Nonsuch design is passion and the expert team takes great pleasure in every project it works on. Across South Africa, Nonsuch has transformed some of the smallest, most interesting nooks to some of the country’s large and impressive spaces, bringing an inimitable touch to every project.
Nonsuch owner, Gaynor van Aardt, is ever-present from the very first concept to the finishing touches and her symbiotic relationship with the architect ensures an outcome, which is all at once stunning and harmonious. Nonsuch provides detailed floor plans and furniture lay-outs, and procures all aspects of the interior.
The consultancy stands apart from its competitors because even as a high-end, luxury service it still provides real value for money:
* No mark-ups on products and fittings mean great savings for the clients.
* Always working within the client’s budget means they get the best value for what they can afford to spend.
* Even though small and exclusive in reputation, the interior consultancy can work anywhere in South Africa and still keep costs within the client’s budget as it has teams of professionals who operate across the country.
* Customized furniture and tailored window treatment from experienced suppliers mean clients get exquisitely made and long-lasting décor pieces at realistic costs.
Nonsuch offers a wide range of services, which includes:
* Client briefings
* Trips to various suppliers
* Mood boards
* Furniture and material selection
* Pricing and quotations
* Commissioning craftspeople and contractors
* Project management
* Delivery and installation of window treatments and furniture
* Finishing touches (objects d’art, artwork, carpets)
The Nonsuch aim is to turn desired interior design concepts into the real thing; to transform a house into a home where people can live, a bland hotel into a chic, sought-after masterpiece or a stark corporate environment into a vibrant productive hub where people can be inspired to reach their professional goals.
Nonsuch can also assist you in your move by taking what you have in your existing space and transforming it into something new and fabulous in your new space. Ultimately, the interior consultancy can do all this and exceed expectations. Gaynor and her team believe the end result is always the desired result.
VISIT OUR WEBSITE FOR MORE INFO